Wednesday, January 23, 2013

A walk to the Turkey Point light house

As some of you may know, I am planning to do the Wainright Coast to Coast walk across England, starting in the middle of May. You can read about it here.

Instead of my usual blog format, I am thinking about doing something a little different where the photos are tied to the map of the route. As a test, I tried doing this on the walk to the lighthouse. Let me know if this approach works for you or not.

Clink on this link. The photos appear as a slideshow and the position on the trail is highlited. You can also zoom in or out and clicking on a photo or a red pin will show the view at that point.

3 comments:

  1. The link worked well. I may have to add this to the list of Lighthouses I hope to see on our trip up north.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also in Holland this works very well. We're looking forward to walk the same path.
    Andre

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked this method .. I felt like I was walking along with you. Can't wait to do the Wainwright walk with you.
    lydia

    ReplyDelete