Wednesday, April 20, 2016

A walk around the neighborhood

When I arrive in a city I don't know well, I like to explore the immediate neighborhood of where I am staying.


The view from the balcony of the bnb I am staying at for nine nights.



There is a lovely breeze and it is most pleasant sitting out there. At night it is all very quiet.




The sun is bright here and the shadows are deep.


I walked along a shopping street a couple of blocks away. This is where you buy petrol.


Small cars everywhere. Lots of Smart cars.



Tram stop where I can take a tram to the main train station.



Pigneto is a residential area. It is one of those areas that has been gentrified and is now trendy.

As usual, my sleeping habits still need to adjust. I lay down for a brief nap at about 5 pm and woke at 10 pm. I was awake for some hours but eventually went back to sleep.



No comments:

Post a Comment