Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Burchart Gardens

 I had never heard of Burchart Gardens until my sister, Clare, told me about them years ago. Naturally, I was keen to see them if we ever visited Victoria. When I first started thinking about including Victoria as part of the trip, the weather forecast was for rain. Fortunately, the rain did not arrive and we have had absolutely beautiful 70 F blue sky weather since we arrived.


The bus 75 took about an hour to geet out there and was pretty full. Admission is $36.


This blog will be full of flower photos and I have no idea what they are.





The water wheel was active.








The famous view of a garden constructed in a former quarry.













A fountain that can display different patterns.






The boggy garden.





This building had a merry-go-round inside.








Monkey puzzle tree.










The rose garden looked to be finished for the year.










Star garden.



Italien garden.




We had a well-deserved ice-cream to finish. We were there for about 90 minutes and we were so glad we were able to visit.




No comments:

Post a Comment