Thursday, May 5, 2022

A walk in Kensington - Adelaide

 After five long days in the car, it was a relief to arrive in Adelaide where we are staying in a comfortable Airbnb in the posh suburb of Kensington, To get our muscles moving, we went for a walk and naturally, I took some photos.


The rental unit in front of the bnb where we are staying.


It's a very quiet suburb with very little traffic.



As I was taking the photo a woman passing by said that she thought it was a beautiful house as well.




The gum trees here are so much bigger than in Queensland.


The stone walls are magnificent.




I have my doubts about a banana tree in this climate.


Another stone wall.






As you might imagine, houses are very expensive here.



I like the bark.



It's a great location with a Woolies supermarket just a couple of blocks away. When we return to Adelaide, we know where we will stay.


No comments:

Post a Comment