Sunday, October 15, 2023

A back street of Mikawa

We are staying in a small town of Mikawa near Kanazawa. Our hotel is in traditional Japanese style, though our room is tiny. Robin was feeling tired so I went off by myself.

Our hotel. It's quite nice inside and you have to take your shoes off.


Nearby house. This area is more like what I expected Japan to look like.


There is a shrine close by.

Yes, some Autumn leaves.

A water fountain of sorts.

I don't know what this is.

It was a lovely area.


I took this back street to the station.

I liked the fences.


Very Japanese.

Where the taxis go to sleep. Taxi drivers are very well-dressed and extremely polite.

The Mikawa station. It has a nice cafe inside.

It was a lovely walk in the Japan I had been hoping to see.









No comments:

Post a Comment