Sunday, October 8, 2023

Japan - Sogosando

Robin and I were hoping to go to Japan earlier in the year but my illness got in the way. Fortunately I have improved substantially and we are doing the two week trip now.


My traditional photo showing my trusty bag which I have used throughout my retirement.



My nephew Ned and Robin. He has lived in Japan since 2012.


He lives near Narita Airport outside Tokyo and his house is in a rural neighbourhood. This is his poi (carp) pond. It's very relaxing to sit beside it.


He has three chooks.



His house cost just $60K. There are lots of very inexpensive houses in the area.


His small car. Most people in the area have small inexpensive cars.


His 80 year old neighbour dropped in to smoke a cigarette and relax by the pond.


It's all very quiet and relaxing.






No comments:

Post a Comment