Monday, September 23, 2013

Godsall Street, Toowoomba

Over the years I have developed an ability to take a short nap, particularly in the afternoon. This becomes very helpful when I am driving most of the day. We arrived in Toowoomba in the late afternoon and I needed to have a nap before we headed out of Toowoomba to stay with a host family overnight. We usually look for a parking area under some trees and by chance we came on a street in Toowoomba that I had not known about.

While I napped, Marianne walked down the street to take photos.











Dogs playing in the park across the street.




Cricket match.


For $789,000 this can be your house. Details here.




I would imagine this would be a very desirable street to have as your address in Toowoomba.

No comments:

Post a Comment